Zodiac sign: Cancer, My birthday is 30th June!
Do you have children?: Yes, I have an adorable little boy who is almost 2 years old.
What is your favourite song?: Any Beyonce song!
Eye colour: Green.
Where have you been in the world?: Spain (various destinations), Turkey (various destinations), Paris, Bulgaria, Florence in Italy and many destinations in the UK.
Destinations you would love to travel to? The whole world… Iceland to see the northern lights, New York, Bora Bora, Hawaii, Australia, Vegas… the list is endless.
Favourite Food: I am a complete foodie. I love everything!
YouTubers you love: I am subscribed to so many, My current favourites are fellow mums Emily Norris, Kate Murnane, Patricia Bright and the Sacconejolys are only a few!
10 Facts about yourself:
- I am a trained beauty therapist.
- I live in Essex in the UK.
- I am 5ft 3
- I have a sweet tooth!
- My favourite films are Disney and Pixar.
- I have always loved reading and writing. I would spend hours as a kid making up stories and reading books.
- I am scared of whales (not the place)… not a clue why!
- I appreciate the small things, little gestures go a long way with me.
- I love surprising people, I go all out for birthdays and occasions for those I love. I recently through my mum a big surprise birthday party!
- I love snapchat filters!
Last song you listened to: Honestly…Hop like a bunny (my Sons favourite) but if anyone asks I will stick with Beyonce!
What is on your bucket list? Skydiving, Northern lights, Taking my son to Florida Disney, travelling.
Favourite show: How can I choose just one! I am a Netflix girl and have binge watched the majority of the series on there. To name a few, Orange is the new black, Stranger Things, The Good Place, Orphan Black, Jane the Virgin, Dynasty and so on. I also love The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones.
Things I wish I could tell my teenage self: Stand up for yourself. Be confident. Love who you are. Stop plucking those eyebrows!!
Make up must haves: Concealer, powder and Lip balm! Mascara when I haven’t tinted my eyelashes.
Longest standing make up item: A Barry M lip stain I have been using since I was 14! its my go to lip every time.
Cosy night in or a night out?: Both! I enjoy a cosy night in with good food, but also love being out with friends!